Energy Match is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners. High speed meetings are perfect for first impressions and new contacts!
The matchmaking event on the 22-23 March 2017 gives you the opportunity to meet potential business and technology partners in the field of energy during the pre-scheduled 25 minute meetings. The event is targeted to companies and experts working in the field of energy, in particular wind, solar and gas.
The meetings take place in Vaasa City Hall (address: Senaatinkatu 1), 2nd floor, meeting room “Suuri Neuvotteluhuone”.
Energy Match – what to do?
1. On 15 March 2017 at the latest: Register in the online matchmaking tool. In your profile, include information about your organization, what you offer and what you are looking for. The better your profile, the more meeting invitations you will receive.
2. On 16 March 2017 at the latest: Send meeting invitations in the online matchmaking tool. Also accept/decline incoming meeting invitations. Note that you do not need to agree specific times to meet – the organizers schedule the meetings based on the participants’ availability and accepted meeting invitations.
3. On 20 March 2017: Receive your personal meeting schedule by email. The meeting schedule includes information about who the participant will meet and when.The schedule is also in the online matchmaking tool.
4. Prepare for the meetings
5. On 22-23 March 2017: Meet potential cooperation partners
6. After the event, give feedback about the event and the meetings to the event organizers
The event is free of charge, however registration is mandatory.
Energy Match is organized by Enterprise Europe Network, the largest business support organization in Europe, in cooperation with EnergyWeek organizers. We offer support before, during and after the event, e.g. by helping you to formulate an informative cooperation profile, accompanying you to your meeting, following up with each of the companies you have met during the matchmaking event, etc.
Enterprise Europe Network partners organizing the event:
Finland: Turku Science Park | Satu Alapiha, Mari Kivinen
Sweden: LTU Business | Lars-Åke Isaksson
Estonia: Estonian Chamber of Commerce and Industry | Kadri Rist
Germany: Brandenburg Economic Development Board | Dajana Pefestorff
Germany: Tutech Innovation (TUTECH) | Silke Schleiff
Russia: Russian union of innovation and technology centers | Alex Efimov
Switzerland: Euresearch | Ernst-Jan van Hattum
Armenia: National Academy of Sciences of Armenia | Anahit Khachikyan
Spain: Fundación para el Conocimiento madri+d | Álvaro Bort Alonso
USA: European-American Business Organization | Tiia Henttonen
Slovenia: Maribor Development Agency | Peter Ekart